WINGS is a program that provides a pathway to independence for people whose lives have been disrupted by domestic violence. The mission of WINGS Program, Inc. is to provide housing, integrated services, education and advocacy to end domestic violence.
While we are postponing our annual Spring clean-up for the local WINGS women’s shelter in Skokie, we are still hoping to help the WINGS organization. During a pandemic such as the current one we are facing now, statistics show a rise in cases of domestic abuse. These families need our help more than ever. You can still easily support WINGS by donating either of the following two ways:
2) Purchase much needed items and have them sent directly to the Donation center through AmazonSmile following the instructions below.
Purchasing Items from Amazon Smile:
How to Find the WINGS Program List and Purchase Items if WINGS is not your primary Amazon charity:
Log in to your existing Amazon Smile account, then:
- Hover over “Account and Lists” on the top right of your home page
- Under the “Your Lists” side, Click on AmazonSmiles Charity Lists
- Scroll down to “Browse by Cause” and search WINGS Program
- Click on WINGS purple logo
- Add items you want to purchase to your cart and choose “WINGS Program Gift Registry Address” as your shipping address