PARISH RELIGIOUS EDUCATION PROGRAM – KINGERGARTEN THROUGH 8TH GRADE
Matthew 28: 18-20 The Great Commission
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Be His Disciple.
True discipleship is a lifetime of studying and learning. Our Parish Religious Education Program is designed to supplement the learning that begins in the home at birth, and is continually enriched through regular attendance at Mass.
It is the objective of our program to teach our youth how to more fully imitate and grow close to Jesus Christ in our daily lives, to bring them into a lifelong relationship with the Lord and the Church. We strive to bring them to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ by helping them become morally and intellectually mature, as well as biblically literate Catholics.
- The Parish Religious Education Program provides Catholic Education for children in Kindergarten through 8th grade who do not attend Catholic school.
- The Program will be referred to as the Parish Religious Education Program (P.RE.P.). This will allow for our combined parishes program to share a common name (RE) and align with the majority of parish RE programs throughout the Archdiocese.
- The Parish RE Program will be relocated to our West Campus at the Saint Joan of Arc Church school building.
- The Parish RE Program will begin at 8:45 a.m. and conclude – in the Church – at 10:00 a.m.
- Students will be expected to attend and participate regularly in the 10:15 a.m. Sunday Mass.
Contact the Rectory Office for more information:
- Before July 1, 2022 -(847) 673-0409
- After July 1, 2022 – (847) 328-1430
Parish Religious Education Program (P.RE.P.) Tuition
|First Communion (2nd grade)||$60|
|Confirmation (8th grade)||$80|