Access the Saint Joan of Arc Athletic Calendar here.
Learning Level (Grades 4-6)
- Knowledge of a particular sport will be taught to the student.
- The winning attitude for self and team will be developed, but not at the price of good sportsmanship or the child’s academic performance.
- All players who have good attendance at practice and games and who have a positive attitude toward the game, the coach, and their teammates shall remain part of the team.
- Equal playing time for each athlete is part of the regularly scheduled games.
Junior Varsity and Varsity Level ( Grades 7-8)
- The finer points of the sport and safety skills will be developed.
- The skills necessary to compete with other students at their own level will be developed.
- A spirit of fairness and team participation will be developed.